• Unlimited storage capacity with replacable micro SD cards
• Connect and encrypt USB external drives
• PIN or Alphanumeric Password Authentication
• Your data is never lost if PIN is forgotten. A PUK unlocks the PIN.
Hiddn coCrypt is the only USB flash drive with unlimited storage capacity, using removable microSD cards. You can also encrypt your external USB drives by connecting them to coCrypt USB host port. Hiddn coCrypt is a secure USB storage device that balances military grade security, cost and ease of use.
Hiddn coCrypt is user friendly and comes with an OLED display to guide you through the menus.
… as easy as it might get.
Comes with removable microSD storage and an USB storage device interface.
Easy to use, but do not let Hiddn coCrypt ease of use allow you to think that your data are not secure.
The Hiddn coCrypt does not depend on any specific operating system and does not use software for User Authentication. This makes Hiddn coCrypt immune to keylogger malware and will protect you from potentially infected U3 formatted drives (AutoPlay). The Hiddn coCrypt is not vulnerable to BadUSB attacks.
• T9 style alphanumeric keypad for PIN or password
• Display for ease of use
• Military Grade 256 bit AES hardware encryption
• Encryption keys are stored in a certified smart card (CC EAL 5+)
• A number of incorrect PIN attempts locks the device. No data is erased.
• A PUK will unlock the device.
• Auto-Locks immediately upon disconnect or computer shutdown
• No software required
• Can boot operating system directly from Hiddn coCrypt
By combining internal microSD card, from 8GB to 128GB) with an external USB storage device, the Hiddn coCrypt is both cost-efficient and flexible!
The Hiddn coCrypt comes with alphanumeric keypad and display for user authentication. For added protection, keys are encrypted with AES and stored in a validated smart card chip inside the unit.
An unfortunate user entering the wrong PIN/passphrase too many times, does not have to face erased data, but may still recover from the situation of a locked storage device by entering the PUK.
Instead of complicated blinking LEDs, the coCrypt provides an easy to read display that informs the user about the status of the device reducing the risk of operator errors. The coCrypt offers a full alphanumeric keyboard enabling the user to enter passphrases in a T9 style as known from mobile phones.
The Hiddn Key Management System keep control of keys, units and users. The administrator can define password policies and facilitate key escrow. The Hiddn KMS is a proactive solution which will cover the future need for security and system administration.